Muscle Labs USA HGH Muscle Enhancer 30 ml. x 2 Bottles
Muscle Labs USA HGH was designed to support the anti-aging process as well as enhance muscle tone and facilitate fat loss. HGH is a safe, sensible, cost-effective approach to supporting a younger you and embarking on a path to wellness,longevity and a great looking physique. Because Muscle Labs USA HGH 30,000 Formula (with Deer Velvet) contains only all natural HGH enhancers, it is free of side effects and can be used long term.
Six sprays supply:
Growth Factor Complex (Proprietary Blend)
* Alpha GPC - (A natural choline compound used to enhance cognitive function and mental acuity. A phospholipid building block that stimulates the body's creation of acetylcholine, a brain chemical which fuels learning and memory. While naturally made in the human body, Alpha-GPC is also present in soy and milk. Promotes physical strength and mental clarity. May increase strength and leanness; increase in muscular development revs up the metabolism to burn more fat.)**
* GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) - (An amino acid that helps slow the effects of aging by stimulating the pituitary gland to produce human growth hormone (HGH). As a person ages, the production of this hormone slows down. This decrease in HGH causes wrinkles and degenerative diseases, such as arthritis, so adding supplements or foods rich in gamma-aminobutyric acid precursors can slow the effects of aging. Also produces a calming effect which can make a person feel more tranquil and may help with insomnia.)**
* Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet bean or Cowitch plant/Cowhage) 15% L-Dopa - (Libido enhancer; Increases dopamine levels. Dopamine is the chemical in your brain that affects your emotions, movements and your sensations of pleasure and pain.)**
* Deer Antler (Velvet) - (Deer antler velvet is essentially a growth hormone called "insulin-like growth factor 1," or IGF-1. Growth hormones, which are naturally produced by the brain and liver, regulate how our bodies grow. Early research shows that IGF-1 may be effective in healing some cartilage and tendon injuries.**
IGF-1 also affects how the body repairs itself. First, the hormone aids in building up a matrix or base-essentially a building block of protein-that's needed for cells to grow. Second, the substance increases the number of new cells that accumulate on that base, which get busy healing the injury.**
Made from male deer antlers during the stage when the antlers are covered in soft fuzz, it is often used by athletes who believe it helps heal cartilage and tendon injuries more quickly and boosts strength and endurance. Deer velvet is used to boost strength and endurance, improve the way the immune system works, counter the effects of stress, and promote rapid recovery from illness.)**
* Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia or tongkat ali)100:1 - (Increases the production of testosterone and libido. Used for muscle mass and strength building, while reducing body fat percentage. The slimming ability of this plant has also made it attractive to many dieters. Enables better muscle repair and accelerates recovery after rigorous workouts that strain or tear tendons and sinews.)**
HGH Stimulator (Proprietary Blend) 8,750 ng
* Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate - (Improves the performance of athletes by speeding muscle recovery time while boosting protein synthesis and increasing uptake of amino acids and glucose to the muscles. Strong anabolic properties and decreases the breakdown of muscle protein associated with the injury or trauma. OKG has been shown to stimulate the release of insulin, growth hormone and IGF-1. OKG's anabolic potential makes it a must for all athletes desiring to improve muscle mass and recovery.)**
* L-Glutamine FCC - (This amino acid is critical in body building, as it helps to maintain good muscle health and assist with building muscle. When the body needs to boost the immune system, however, it takes the L-glutamine it needs from the muscles. A person's stores of this amino acid may be depleted when he is sick or under a great deal of stress. This is why supplementation of L-glutamine is critical in supporting the body's immune system)**
* L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG) - (Muscle builder, vascular conditioning and increases stamina. Arginine is a chief component in the building of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is a core element associated with cardiovascular health and circulation. It is also thought to stimulate growth and strengthen the body's immune system because of its signaling and vascular dilation properties within the body.)**
* L-Valine Powder - (An amino acid that the body uses in the synthesis of protein. It is one of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) responsible for repairing and strengthening the muscle tissues. Helps to increase the strength and endurance of the muscles and speeds up the recovery of fatigued muscles after workouts or competitions. Other benefits include a reduced appetite, which can help to maintain a healthy weight, supports the immune system and assists with insomnia.)**
* L-Isoleucine Powder - (A branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) that aids in the production of protein and increases strength and rapid muscle repair. Helps to prevent muscle tissue deterioration during workout sessions. It increases strength and endurance and also helps to speed up the muscle repair after the workout.)**
* L-Tyrosine Powder - (An amino acid used to synthesize protein. L-tyrosine is important when the body is under stress, fatigue, or illness. During stressful times, L-Tyrosine helps reduce stress-induced weight loss as well as levels of stress hormones. Those with thyroid conditions such as Graves disease or an overactive thyroid should refrain from supplementing with L-tyrosine as L-tyrosine is used by the body to manufacture the thyroid hormone thyroxine.)** * L-Glysine - (Has an anti-inflammatory effect and encourages the production of essential neurotransmitters and enzymes needed for proper brain functioning. Helps reduce stress, anxiety, frustration, and feelings of being overwhelmed. Slows down the muscle degeneration process and helps to maintain the body's thymus gland, spleen, bone marrow, and white blood cell levels.)**
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sodium benzoate, citric acid, natural & artifical flavors. **This product does not contain HGH. It's intended to support healthy, natural production of HGH within the body.
Recommended Use: Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, Adults only 3 sprays in mouth under the tongue at bedtime, hold momentarily and then swallow. May repeat in the morning if desired for added benefits.
Take nothing by mouth 10-15 minutes prior to or following dosage. This includes food, drink, cigarettes, chewing gum, toothpaste, etc. Limit caffeine and nicotine.
Shake before use (against palm of hand).
Place drops under the tongue and hold for 10 seconds to allow for absorption.
Keep bottle out of direct sunlight.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Keep out of reach of Children. Seek the advice of a health practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Different people notice different results. Some people see immediate results while other experience subtle benefits. With proper diet and exercise, the results can be faster and more pronounced.**
Q. How long does IGF-1 or Deer Antler Velvet take to work?
A. Although every individual will respond differently, it has been reported that with regular use, you can achieve improved muscle growth in as little as 3 weeks.
Q. How do I know if IGF 1 or Deer Antler Velvet will work for me?
A. Deer Antler Velvet works best for people that have declining levels if IGF-1. Most people's IGF-1 levels peak around the age of 18 and slowly decline as they age. If you find that it is harder to gain muscle or are struggling with recovery, then Deer Antler Velvet may be able to help.
Q. Is IGF-1+ or Deer Antler Velvet FDA approved?
A. As a dietary supplement, Deer Antler Velvet is not directly regulated by the FDA and does not require a prescription for use. Deer Antler Velvet is in voluntary compliance with all applicable FDA regulations. The ingredients are sourced from the highest quality and are manufactured in a licensed pharmaceutical facility.
Q. Is IGF-1 or Deer Antler Velvet illegal?
A. Deer Antler Velvet is NOT illegal. The deer antler velvet in Deer Antler Velvet is a natural source of human growth factors.
Q. What happens if I stop taking IGF 1 or Deer Antler Velvet?
A. By eliminating Deer Antler Velvet from your daily regimen, you are eliminating a source of IGF-1. This may result in decreased levels of IGF-1 making it harder to build muscle and recover.
Q. Does IGF/Deer Antler Velvet have side effects?
A. Deer Antler Velvet is an all-natural supplement that has little known side effects. Some users have experienced an upset stomach after use.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.